Who is viewing

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Toys...

Christmas season is just around the corner, so it's time to shop for Christmas gifts? I was at SM MOA the other day to scout for toys for gifts to my nephews. I tried visiting toy kingdom and to my surprise they have huge discounts....


    Optimus Prime and The Iron Man, guard the main entrance of Toy Kingdom



They even have radio controlled airplanes and helicopters that has a built in camera and can record videos and pictures while on air.

   
I was amazed how toys for kids now are getting more sophisticated, When I was growing up, the only hit back then was the Nintendo family computer. For the girls, they are in for a surprise,the  Barbie collection offers up to 30% off on selected item.  





The all time favorite Lego

Try visiting Toy Kingdom  and  feel how to be a kid  again....



No comments:

Post a Comment