Who is viewing

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Wok Inn Malate

It's been sometime  when I last visited this place, at around 2006 to 2007. A close friend which I have not seen in years, brought me to this place. A feeling of nostalgia surrounds me.


When I got there at 10 am, the place is still closed so I was able to snap a few quick shots around.

Still sleeping at 10am?

So decided to go to the National museum and be back here for lunch. Got back at 1:30 pm and I'm starving and a bit tired. No menu, an attendant will assist you to choose the order at the counter or I would say the kitchen , behind a glass panel.



So I ordered stuffed squid and the classic sipa and a small bowl of rice.
Dumplings filled with ground pork and minced veggies

Squid stuffed with spring onion in a sweet sauce

Disappointed with the stuffed squid, not the kind I was expecting it to be. You can tell by the size in the picture, not those big and plump squid that I  used to have in other restaurants. Entire meal cost me Php 350.00.

Taste : 7/10
Price : 6/10

Located in Malate Manila, beside Malate church



No comments:

Post a Comment