Who is viewing

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Taho and Kutsinta for breakfast



I been out of the country for sometime now, and now I am back to have my Christmas vacation. How I have been missing Filipino street foods!. And while doing our morning walk with Malou,the Taho vendor caught my attention.


Taho is a  streetfood that made from soybeans and it is what Filipino's love to eat for breakfast and snacks.




The Taho is mixed with a sweet concoction mixed with Sago. Served in disposable plastic cups and cost about Php 10.00. Aside from the Taho, Kutsinta and Puto (Made from Rice) and is also being sold

Tahoo mixed with a sweet syrup


Kuntsinta
These food brings back memories, the simple joys of childhood. How I wish we could also bring us back to our youth when we eat it lol!  That's our comfort food right there, sells cheap but tastes great! Buy some when you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment