Who is viewing

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

First time to try Pares!

My friend asked me to try the famous Pares. Got intrigued about what's special with that food. He said I should try it before I leave for the US, so, off we went to Concepcion in Marikina straight to" Everybuddies".

My friend told me that the Pares they make here tastes fantastic. Well, let's have a bit of a taste check!

So what is exactly is Pares? I don't know why it called a Pares ( a pair) . It is braised beef, with a kind of flavor similar to asado, and is served with garlic rice.

Hhhmmmmm, it tasted great! My friend had 2 servings of Pares and 4 bowls of garlic rice!. They sure filled satisfaction to my demanding taste buds.

The place has no air conditioning, which can add up to your experience. The food was great but it's a bit uncomfortable because of the open space. It's air-cool but the air ain't going to be as cool when you're in the Philippines, right?

Overall I liked the taste of Pares, and would never hesitate to try it again, given the chance.The place ain't fit for the meticulous elite but for others who doesn't mind and is just up for good tasting food, Everybuddies is worth writing on your wish list, or, don't waste time, visit and check out their branches near you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment