Who is viewing

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Sambo Kojin @ Megamall

 First time trying out Sambo Kojin , a mix of Japanese and Korean dishes, I also noticed some Filipino food being served, So if you are a big eater try out their buffet packages at a discounted rate


The one I went to is at the 3rd floor of the Atrium in Mega Mall. 


To prepare myself,  I did not eat breakfast coz I was planning there to go there by lunchtime . My first order of business is to dig right in the sushi station. And got me some fresh tuna and salmon


Salmon and tuna sashimi as a warm-up for me before digging into much heavier dishes. 

More Japanese foods

Cuts of ham and lechon bely



beverage and desert station
Beverage station

Kare-Kare

For some Filipino foods, Beef caldereta, kare-kare, Lechon belly are some of the dishes that I tried.


Sadly I wasn't able to take a picture of the Korean foods, I was too lazy to fire up the grill. Overall the experience is ok but not that impressive in my book. But considering the price. It is a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment