Who is viewing

Friday, July 12, 2019

New tires for my Yamaha Fz

     I bought a Yamaha FZ in 2016. And, despite it being 3 years old now, I only used up 9 kilometers (this is due to my work stint overseas, depriving me of my passion to do road trips in 2 wheels, which was a sad reality.)


And that time of the year came again, when I finished my contract, and would have some time again to go back to my country and take a break, rest my mind, and yes, do a road trip or two, yes!





I have been thinking of a road trip in my bucket list for a long time -- Baguio in 2 wheels. Why not try it now when I still have the chance? And I indulged.

In preparation for a long ride going to Baguio, I decided to change my rear tire, to 150 x 17 size one.


My choice is getting the Pirelli 150 x 17, which is a bit thicker than the stock tire which is just 140 x 17. And I had a go for it. 


It's done, and yes, you'd find me having the time of my life doing my road trip to Baguio in one of my posts am sure. Changing the tire to a thicker one will add more stability and more control when you maneuver cornering as you drive. It made me feel more confident as well, believing my 2 wheels would get me safely on my destination. 

Now what are we waiting for? Let's go to Baguio, yes! (you'll see it in my post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment