Who is viewing

Friday, July 12, 2019

Ramen kuroda

I was with my niece at SM City. After a few hours of strolling, got tired and yep, got famished; so we decided to  have something to eat. She suggested that we try Ramen Kuroda.


Nothing fancy about the restaurant, just a typical ramen fast food which you find in malls.  Staff would greet you in Japanese, as they guide you to the table.



We tried the Bari Kara Ramen and some chicken karage. 


Serving is decent for the price, the ramen I would say is not as authentic, it tasted average for my tastebuds. You have options if you want to make your ramen as spicy as you want it to be. The chicken karage is not that great too, it's too bland for me.  I would give a grade of  5/10 for the taste, and 4/10 for the price. 




No comments:

Post a Comment